Web Content Manager
OCALI is a recognized global leader in creating and connecting resources and relationships to ensure that people with disabilities have the opportunity to live their best lives for their whole lives. OCALI inspires change and promotes access to opportunities for people with disabilities. OCALI informs public policy and develops and deploys practices grounded in linking research to real life.
Our in-house web development team works in a collaborative environment on a wide range of multifaceted and customized projects. We are looking to add a full-time web content assistant to help with the continued development of high-quality and innovative web projects. The ideal candidate who is creative, detail oriented, quick to learn and problem-solve, and able to find and implement new tools and workflows. OCALI offers a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to learn and grow – as well as a competitive salary, benefits, and retirement package.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Assist with the update and maintenance of various websites' content.
- Perform continuous improvement on web page content based on stakeholder feedback.
- Work with Program Directors on content development requirements, including efforts to ensure content is consistent with organizations' language and style guidelines.
- Independently research a variety of problems as requested.
- Assist with additional responsibilities as assigned by the IST (Integrated Solutions Team).
Applicants should have ample experience in the following areas:
- Ability to manage web content with an eye for detail
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It would be preferable for applicants to have the following skills:
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with website/document accessibility
- Experience with graphic design
- Experience with agile project management
- Mac-savvy skills
Commensurate with experience and in accordance with specified salary schedule plus benefits
OCALI offers excellent benefits and retirement packages, including eligibility in SERS, as well as access to:
- A mission-driven, innovative, and growing team
- Health and vision insurance
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible work environment
- Professional learning opportunities and growth potential
Lead Web Developer and works with teams across the organization
Please submit the following to Nathan Ticknor, Fiscal and Projects Coordinator: email@example.com
- Links to example websites and information on the role you played with those sites if applicable
- Links to portfolio if applicable
- Offer dependent on passing a background check
As an organization that believes all people with disabilities deserve to have the opportunity to live their best lives for their whole lives, OCALI is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment for all. Our staff and the people we serve represent a wide range of disabilities, ages, races, backgrounds, and experiences, and we value and celebrate the uniqueness and contributions that each person brings to our organization. Together, we strive to lead by example and demonstrate respect and care for one another. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note: we are only considering applicants currently residing in the state of Ohio at this time.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org